Trendupp is committed to safeguarding the privacy of your information at all times.
The Privacy Notice explains how we use the information we collect about you and procedures that we have in place to safeguard your privacy, and personal information.
We collect information from you when you register as a User of Trendupp.
When registering on the website or signing up to use our services, you may be asked to enter details which include your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, financial information and this information may be used for dealing with your enquiries, billing purposes and your request for our services. If we have trouble processing your request for our services, the information may be used to contact you.We may also utilize your information:
- to personalize your experience: your information helps us to better respond to your specific needs;
- to help us identify and provide the type of service offerings in which you are most interested;
- to process your request for our services;
- to make the site easier for you to use by not having to enter information more than once;
- to enable us, help you create the content most relevant to you;
- to send periodic emails and marketing materials regarding your interest in Trendupp services.